Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Rare and highly collectable Tissot chronograph featuring the famous and arguably one of the best chronograph movements ever made - the Caliber 33.3 / 15 TL.
This particular piece is notable for an oversize 38 mm stainless steel case, amazing full enamel dial in excellent condition decorated with Breguet numerals and blue steel "cathedral" hands. It is one of the earliest executions dating back to ca.1936-37.
Professionally serviced in December 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Full stainless steel 2-body case with snap-on stainless steel caseback.
- Professionally restored, showing perfect geometry and no traces of use.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Correct "onion" crown and original "coffin" pusher at 2 o'clock.
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Serial number: 769862
- Manual-winding chronograph
- Legendary Cal. 33.3 signed "Tissot"
- "Frosted" finishing, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve. Early execution with no shock protection.
- Overall good condition, showing minor ageing and scratches.
- Professionally serviced in December 2017.
- Original and untouched white enamel dial decorated with pulsations scale and black Breguet numerals in mint condition.
- Immaculate condition showing no cracks, no dents, no damages at all.
- Signed "Tissot" at 12 o'clock.
- Professionally restored blue steel hands in excellent condition.
- The watch with high-quality handmade calfskin strap.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.