Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Rare and highly collectible Tissot chronograph sharing the very same movement with Omega 33.3 and Lemania 15 TL. Apparently it was one of the most notable movements representing cutting edge technology and precision of that era.
This particular piece is notable for an oversize full stainless steel 37 mm case with beautiful multi-faceted lugs in very good condition and mint silverish dial with gilt numerals.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Full stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on caseback.
- Professionally restored and replated. Excellent overall condition.
- 37 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted "onion" crown and "coffin" pushers.
- Service acrylic crystal
- Serial number: n/a
- Reference number: 6201
- Manual-winding chronograph
- Legendary Cal. 33.3 (Based on Omega 33.3 and Lemania 15 TL), signed "Tissot"
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Excellent overall condition
- Service history is unknown but movement is fully functional and shows acceptable results on timegrapher: 240 degrees of amplitude, +12 seconds a day, 1.6 ms of beat error.
- Original and untouched multi-scale silver dial in excellent condition. Showing minor ageing and scratches over the surface.
- Signed "Tissot" at 12 o'clock.
- Gilt Arabic numerals
- Original hour and minute hands in fair condition: showing minor oxidation and having tips broken in the past making the hands slightly shorter than originally
- The watch with handmade taupe calfskin strap.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.