Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A fascinating timepiece made by Omega in ca.1941. It features an oversized 37.5 mm all stainless steel case, amazing two-tone silver dial with beautiful blue steel ArtDeco hands and reliable Cal.30T2. True aesthetics of the pre-war era.
The watch went through complete service in August 2019.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to Omega factory specs.
- 37.5 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Manual-winding with sweep seconds hand
- Cal.30T2 signed "Omega Swiss"
- Nickle-plated, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve.
- Professionally refinished
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Correctly bearing no "Swiss Made".
- Blue steel "ArtDeco" hands
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions.