Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
True stunner which may be used as a perfect illustration of the term "true vintage watch". It features a jumbo full stainless steel case with patented screw-down caseback. And when we say "jumbo" we do mean it - the case measures 40 mm without crown! The case is very well preserved showing the original finishing and still sharp edges. The original black dial is decorated with gilt outer seconds track and massive luminous numerals. A final touch of a luminous seconds hand and uniform patina makes this watch really charming and attractive.
All original, running perfectly. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece all stainless steel case with screw-down case back. Stain finishing.
- Excellent overall condition showing original geometry, sharp edges and traces of original finishing. Showing normal traces of wear and use. Practically no oxidation.
- 40 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Possibly replacement crystal
- The patented case is correctly unsigned as all the similar pieces of Labora model offered since ca.1945 utilizing patented screw-back cases
- Manual-winding with sweep seconds
- Caliber KF324
- 16 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 42 hours of power reserve, Shock-protected.
- Service history is unknown, however, the watch shows strong results: 270 deg. of amplitude, +15 seconds a day, 1 ms of beat error.
- Original galvanic gilt dial in fine condition. Showing uniform patina over the surface.
- Signed "Certina" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o’clock.
- The original protection lacquer of the dial was heavily damaged by aggressive radium dust over the past decades. To prevent further degradation of the dial, the old lacquer was taken off and then freshly reapplied. The process didn't alter the original galvanic printing of the dial.
- Radium Arabic numerals showing up to 20 uSv/h on Geiger meter.
- Radium is missing at 6 o'clock and partially at 3 and 8 o'clock.
- Original hands in excellent condition. Most likely the lume was restored in the past - original radium-based lume was fixed with some later compound. The hands are still radioactive showing up to 50 uSv/h.
- The level of radiation is not dangerous in terms of daily wearing.
- Brand new leather strap (handmade in Germany) and generic buckle.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.