Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A very charming and attractive oversized vintage timepiece made by Omega in ca.1953. It features 37 mm all stainless steel case with fancy "grasshopper" lugs, clean and untouched silver dial and an improved successor of the famous 30T2 movement: Caliber 265.
Freshly serviced. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Professionally detailed
- 37.5 mm (without crown) / 47 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown.
- Reference: 2809-1
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.266 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Incabloc protection.
- Freshly serviced
- Untouched authentic dial in good condition showing little aging of the surface
- Silver satin texture
- Beveled Arabic numerals
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- The watch with high-quality aftermarket strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions.