Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Legendary pilot's watch - vintage Glycine Airman in rare all original and unmolested condition. This particular piece is notable for it's crisp case, extraordinary mint dial with all original lume aged to a very attractive warm color.
Freshly serviced. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body compressor case. High-polished finishing.
- Rotating bezel with locking.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original crown and bezel lock
- PAT 314.050
- Automatic with central seconds hand and date
- Unique Glycine hacking function
- AS 1700, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Incabloc protection.
- Excellent overall condition.
- Untouched authentic dial in near-NOS condition
- Original intact tritium lume
- Signed "Glycine Airman" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Automatic" at 6 o'clock.
- Original tritium hands in mint condition.
- The watch with high-quality VintageCaliber.com calfskin strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions.