Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A decent example of 1970s aesthetics from Tissot. This particular watch is notable for a beautiful case without lugs which is nicknamed "Disco Volanto" or simply "Flying saucer" in excellent near-NOS condition, amazing two-tone blue dial and original wire mesh bracelet.
Perfectly functional / Comes with integrated Tissot mesh bracelet / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Fine stainless steel 2-body with screw-down case back
- Unpolished, showing minor traces of use and wear. Still bearing original sticker on the caseback.
- 37.5 mm (without crown)
- Original steel fluted crown signed with Tissot logo.
- Original plexiglass crystal in excellent condition
- Automatic movement with 24h indication with date
- In-house Cal.784-2 signed "CHs Tissot & Fils"
- Rhodium-plated, 21 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours of power reserve
- Most likely has never been touched. Showing excellent results on a timegrapher.
- Original two-tone glossy blue soleil dial in excellent condition showing minor traces of aging on the outer edge of the blue section.
- Raised silver hour markers.
- Signed "Tissot Swiss" at 12 o'clock, raised Tissot logo. Signed "Seastar" at 6 o'clock.
- Original luminous hour and minute hands in excellent condition.
- Original steel sweep seconds hand
- The watch with original integrated mesh bracelet in like new condition which will fit the wrist up to 19.5 cm
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.