Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Original outer carton box + plastic box + extract of archives
Legendary chronograph qualified by NASA for their space missions, bearing famous caliber 861 - the improved successor of Cal.321, another legendary movement made by Omega. The design of this truly iconic chronograph basically remained unchanged since 1964 when the first reference 105.012 with "screwed-lugs" case was introduced. Probably the most recognized 3-reg chronograph desired by every collector and every man.
The reference 145.022-71 is particularly interesting because it was the last model produced with collectors' beloved stepped dial. Unlike 145.022-69 produced in significantly bigger numbers, these pieces rarely pop-up in absolutely correct and untouched condition.
The movement is running perfectly showing perfect timekeeping results. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Mint stainless steel 3-body with "flat" screw-down case back bearing "Hippocampus" and signed "Speedmaster"
- Showing minor scratches and normal traces of use
- 42 mm (without crown) / 53 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original and correct bezel
- Original steel fluted crown signed with Omega logo. Original pushers.
- Original hesalite crystal
- Manual-winding, NASA-certified chronograph
- Famous Cal.861 based on Lemania 27 CHRO12 & Cal.321
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 21600 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve
- Original untouched stepped dial with "short" tritium indexes in perfect shape
- Signed "Omega Speedmaster" at 12 o'clock, printed Omega logo. Signed "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original correct hands
- The watch original Omega ref.1039 bracelet + 516 endlinks fitting maximum 19.5 cm wrist.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.