Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A true stunner and possibly one of the rarest dials seen for this reference! This vintage Omega Seamaster features an absolutely amazing white dial with guilloche "honeycomb" pattern in excellent condition. More than that, the dial is decorated with applied silver "Breguet" numerals. A clean and untouched condition in combination with this rare layout make this Seamaster really special.
Freshly serviced. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back. High-polished finishing.
- 34 mm (without crown) / 41 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Overall good condition showing various traces of use, minor scratches and dents.
- Original crown
- Reference: 2577-12
- Bumper-automatic with central seconds hand
- Cal.354 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 19800 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Incabloc protection.
- Serial number: 14128221
- Excellent condition and good timing
- Untouched original dial in mint condition
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original hands in mint condition.
- The watch with high-quality VintageCaliber.com calfskin strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions.