Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Truly rare chronograph made by Grana - Kurth Freres (later known under brand Certina) in the late 1930s for the Hungarian Airforces. It features 38 mm stainless steel case, early Venus 175 movement without shock-protection, and beautiful glossy black dial with luminous Arabic numerals. The caseback engraving states "HONV.LEGIEROK. TULAJDONA" which means "Property of the Air Forces" in the Hungarian language clearly confirming the military provenance.
All original. The watch went through complete service in February 2017! Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Mixed satin and high polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to factory specs. Outstanding condition and sharp edges.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 54 mm (lug-to-lug) / 22 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted crown. Original rectangular pushers.
- Possibly original Acrylic crystal.
- Manual-winding 2-reg 30-minutes chronograph
- Venus 175, unsigned.
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, no shock-protection.
- Fully serviced in February 2017
- Original untouched gilt dial in excellent condition, showing minor ageing of glossy lacquer. Original lume aged to black.
- Signed "Grana Kurth Freres" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Antimagentique" and "Fab.Suisse" at 6 o'clock.
- Original hands in outstanding condition with lume aged to black color.
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.