14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
A very early timepiece by Omega coming from ca.1938 and offering a classic galvanic gilt dial, full stainless steel 33 mm case and an early caliber 26.5 SOB.
The watch went through complete service in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to Omega factory specs.
- 33 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original unsigned steel crown.
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds
- Cal.26.5 SOB signed "Omega Swiss"
- Rhodium-plated, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h and 37 hours of power-reserve. No shock protection.
- Serial number: 8927197
- Fully serviced in June 2018
- Untouched original gilt black dial in excellent condition
- Scratch in the middle section of the dial
- The dial might have had luminous numerals in the past
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock.
- Original golden hands
- The watch with our handmade VintageCaliber.com strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.