Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
While being no big brand, Hugex sometimes offers a lot of things so appreciated and sought after by collectors. For instance, this particular chronograph from the early 40s offers a rare and fancy full stainless steel case with so-called "flexible" lugs, durable and well-design Valjoux 23 and a great dial with a great character - galvanic gilt black dial turning into dark chocolate color under the sun.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with "flexible" lugs and fixed bars
- Polished in the past, showing good geometry and finishing. Showing certain traces of use.
- 36.5 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original brass fluted crown showing ageing and loss of chrome plating.
- Original square pushers.
- Service plexiglass crystal
- Signed "Acier Inoxidable" and with serial number
- Manual-winding 2-reg 45-minutes chronograph
- Unsigned Valjoux 23
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, no shock-protection.
- Serial number: n/a
- Fully functional. Service history is unknown. Overhaul is recommended at buyer's expense.
- Original untouched galvanic gilt black dial in good condition showing various traces of aging
- Signed "Hugex" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Glossy golden tachymeter and telemeter scales
- Original "cathedral" luminous hands partly restored in the past
- Luminous Arabic numerals (radium)
- Original chrono hands
- The watch with generic open-end strap.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.