Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Delivery: ca.10 days
Very rare and extraordinary beautiful timepiece by Omega from ca.1940. It is a very early execution of the famous Cal.30T2 in a very wearable 36 mm full stainless steel case. The case has "bean" shaped lugs and very thin bezel which helps to give a proper exposure to this astonishing champagne colored dial decorated with ArtDeco numerals and railway minutes track. A true stunner which won't let you take it off your wrist.
The watch went through complete service in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished. Showing perfect geometry, extremely sharp edges and no traces of use.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original unsigned "mushroom" crown
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with sweep seconds hand
- Cal.30T2 signed "Omega Swiss"
- Nickel-plated, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. No shock protection.
- Serial number: 9686416
- Fully serviced in June 2018
- Untouched original champagne dial in excellent condition showing minor patination
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Correctly bearing no "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Decorated with printed ArtDeco numerals
- Original blue steel hands in excellent condition
- The watch with handmade VintageCaliber.com strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.