14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Extremely rare, fine, and sophisticated vintage chronograph by Eberhard. It features highly desirable (and arguably the most complex) type of movement: split-seconds (or "rattrapante") chronograph based on Valjoux 55 VBR. It is encased in a huge 39 mm solid rose gold case. The Eberhard's execution of Valjoux 55 is also notable itsit's unusual controls - the chrono is operated with a single upper pusher (as typical momopusher) plus the split-second pusher integrated into the crown, while the lower pusher is actually a slider-switch, which is locks and unlocks the whole chrono function.
The watch went through complete service in September 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k rose gold 3-body case with hinged snap-om case back. High polished finishing.
- Showing strong geometry and sharp edges. Lightly polished in the past.
- 39 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original crown and original pushers.
- Manual-winding 3-reg double chronograph monopusher
- Valjoux 55 VBR signed "Eberhard & Co"
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, no shock-protection.
- Fully serviced in September 2018
- Original untouched dial in excellent mint condition
- Signed "Eberhard" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Extra-fort" and "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock. Raised golden hour markers.
- Original hands in excellent condition.
- The watch with handmade calf leather strap and generic gold-plated buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.