14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Classic and timeless vintage timepiece by Omega featuring an early execution of the famous Omega's manual-winding Caliber 30T2. It has a very wearable and classic-shaped 35 mm stainless steel case with elegant lugs. The dial has pleasant creamy tone and features beveled mirror-like Arabic numerals. Charming and non-disturbing patina, original honest look, and excellent reliability of the 30T2 family. This watch will definitely be perfect to enter the world of vintage Omega collecting.
The watch went through complete service in September 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to Omega factory specs.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Signed steel crown.
- Manual-winding with small seconds
- Cal.30T2 signed "Omega Swiss"
- Rhodium-plated, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. No shock protection.
- Serial number: 10798029
- Fully serviced in September 2018
- Untouched original dial in excellent condition showing minor traces of aging.
- Decorated with printed minute track and beveled numerals.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock
- Original silver hour and minute hands
- The watch with generic strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.