Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
We're very lucky and proud to offer you this amazing time capsule - an unpolished Tissot chronograph from 1948. It features amazing and perfectly sized 36 mm solid gold case, legendary chronograph movement and immaculate silver dial accompanied by a set of elegant golden hands. Crisp, clean, mint. It doesn't get any better than this.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k solid yellow gold with snap-on case back. Mixed satin and high polished finishing.
- Unpolished, excellent overall condition showing little to no traces of wear.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original fluted crown. Original pushers.
- Manual-winding 2-reg column wheel chronograph
- Caliber CHRO 27 by Lemania - technically equal to Omega 320
- Rhodium-plated, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, no shock-protection.
- Original silver dial in like-new condition showing no ageing.
- Raised Arabic numerals and hour markers
- Signed "Tissot" at 12 o'clock
- Original golden hands
- The watch with VintageCaliber.com premium leather strap and generic buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.