Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Charming and fashionable chronograph by Eberhard from the early 1950s. It features incredibly wearable today (and incredibly big back in the 50s) 39 mm solid gold case and beautifully designed Caliber1600 based on Valjoux 65. This caliber is known not only for the big size requiring a big case, but also for an unusual system - the chrono is operated with a single upper pusher (and is, in fact, a classic monopusher), while the lower pusher is actually a slider, which is used to lock or unlock chrono function.
This particular piece is notable for a very rare and mint dial with 45-min sector at the minutes counter and excellent condition of the case.
The watch went through complete service in November 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k yellow gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. High polished finishing.
- Showing strong geometry and sharp edges. Professionally detailed.
- 39 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown and original pushers.
- Manual-winding 2-reg monopusher chronograph
- Cal.16000 signed "Eberhard & Co" based on Valjoux 65
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, no shock-protection.
- Fully serviced in November 2018
- Original untouched dial in excellent condition. Minor aging of the surface.
- Signed "Eberhard" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Extra-fort" and "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock. Raised golden hour markers.
- Rare and unusual layout of the minutes counter
- Original hands in good condition.
- The watch with handmade calf leather strap and generic gold-plated buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.