Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Delivery: ca.10 days
The beautifull and charismatic vintage Vacheron Constantin from ca.1950 offers everything you may need from a dress watch: classy design of a solid yellow gold case decorated with elegant lugs, screw-down caseback, beautifully designed and technically advanced bumper-automatic movement, and amazing hard enamel dial charmingly aged to very warm and attractive color. With a very wearable size and moderate price, it represents really great value for money. Don't miss your chance to add this vintage timepiece to your collection.
Professionally serviced in July 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k yellow gold 2-body case with screw-down case back. High-polished finishing.
- Lightly polished in the past. The shape and geometry is perfectly maintained.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original yellow gold crown
- Bumper-automatic time-only movement
- Cal.477-1 signed ‘Vacheron Constantin’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve.
- Rhodium plated, decorated with Cotes de Geneve.
- Professionally serviced in July 2018.
- Untouched original creamy dial showing uniform patina
- Hard enamel printing in excellent condition
- Raised golden hour markers
- Signed "Vacheron & Constantin Geneve" at 12 o'clock, signed "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden hands in excellent condition.
- The watch with generic strap & generic gold-plated buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.