14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Very rare and collectible early Omega Seamaster with press-in caseback originally designed to be 30m waterproof. The reference 2791 was introduced in 1954 as a part of "Seamaster" line and notable for not bearing "Seamaster" signature on the dial. The two-piece stainless steel case is slightly bigger than what you normally expect from early 50s Seamaster and measures up to 36 mm without a crown. It is also notable for the rarest dial layout - two-tone black with double "cross-hair" and applied golden hour markers.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Full stainless steel 2-body case with press-in case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Good overall condition showing normal traces of use.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Omega signed crown
- Reference 2791-1
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.266 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 14257872
- Excellent condition
- Rare untouched original two-tone black dial in good condition showing the uniform patina of the lacquer over the surface.
- Raised golden hour markers.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden luminous hands in good condition.
- The watch with high-quality VintageCaliber.com leather strap and generic gold plated buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.