14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Perhaps one of the most well known and iconic serial pieces made by Patek Philippe, the reference 570 upscales and resembles the famous Ref.96's design which was the one and only original design nicknamed "Calatrava". The 570 is build on the very same principles: coin edge bezel, elegant lugs, very clean dial , and even the same caliber but all this in 36 mm size versus 31 mm of Ref.96. The movement inside is the well-known Cal.12-400 with double Geneve seal. Pure classics.
Comes with Patek Philippe strap, Patek Philippe solid yellow gold buckle and extract of archives. Professionally serviced in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k yellow gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Polished in the past. The shape and geometry is well maintained.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed PP crown in yellow gold
- Original crystal
- Manual-winding time-only movement
- Cal.12-400 signed ‘Patek Philippe’. 18 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve.
- Professionally serviced in June 2018.
- Genuine Patek Philippe sigma service dial in outstanding condition
- Raised lapped solid gold hour markers
- Signed "Patek Philippe Geneve" at 12 o'clock
- Signed "O Swiss O" t 6 o'clock
- Original golden hands in excellent condition.
- The watch with brand-new Patek Philippe strap
- Patek Philippe solid 18k gold buckle
- Archive extract
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.