Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
A beautiful and highly collectible timepiece made by Omega especially for XVI Olympics which took place in Melbourne in 1956. This particular watch belongs to a so-called "pre-commercial" series which was made by Omega in limited quantity (collectors say around 100 pcs) and then was followed by simplified "commercial" version. The pre-commercial Seamaster Olympic features a special solid gold case with caseback bearing Cross of Merit and a very special Chinese lacquer dial with the same Cross of Merit and Olympic rings in red color. Due to complexity and fragility of these dials, only a few survived in a completely untouched condition. This particular watch is one of them.
Extract of Archives. Professionally serviced in July 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k gold 2-body case with snap-on caseback.
- Professionally polished in the past
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42.5 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original faceted Omega crown
- Reference: 2850 SC
- Automatic chronometer with sweep seconds
- Cal.471signed "Omega Watch Co Swiss"
Gold-plated, 19 jewels, 19800 A/h and 46 hours of power-reserve. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serviced in July 2018
- Original untouched chinese lacquer dial showing moderate aging
- Minor cracks of the surface
- Some fragments of the Cross of Merit are lost
- Raised Omega logo at 12 o'clock, signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Raised golden "coffin"-shaped hour markers
- Original golden hands
- Generic leather strap with generic gold-plated buckle
- Extract of archives
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.