14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
It is known that an honest Memovox E855 with original black dial is extremely rare find. Needless to say that the original black and white "tuxedo" dial of this amazing vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox makes it uber-rare. There were very few pieces on the public market so far so don't miss your chance!
Professionally serviced in July 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece stainless steel case with screw-down case back. Stain and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to factory specs, showing no traces of use.
- 37 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original JLC-signed steel fluted crowns.
- Serial: 881655
- Automatic movement with alarm and date functions (separate barrel, manual-winding)
- Caliber 825 signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre Swiss Fab.Suisse"
- 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours of power reserve, 20s of alarm reserve. Shock-protected.
- Professionally serviced in July 2018.
- Excellent overall condition.
- Original untouched dial in very good condition, showing little and uniform aging of the main part and alarm disc.
- Signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Automatic" and "Swiss Made" at 6 o’clock.
- Beveled silver hour markers
- Original correct luminous hands in good condition. Professionally relumed.
- Lume in the middle part of the dial shows charismatic aging. Some dots are lost.
- The watch with quality calfskin strap and generic steel buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.