Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Beautiful, sought after and impossible in this condition vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox. The reference E855 features a very well-balanced 37 mm stainless case and an in-house bumper-automatic movement. This particular timepiece is notable for its' stunning near-NOS condition. It is perfect inside and out: the dial is flawless, the case is crisp and flawless, the movement is absolutely clean and free from any damage. Ultimate condition!
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece stainless steel case with screw-down case back. Stain and high-polished finishing.
- Unpolished original condition
- 37 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original JLC-signed steel fluted crowns.
- Original plexiglass crystal.
- Automatic movement with alarm and date functions (separate barrel, manual-winding)
- Caliber 825 signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre Swiss Fab.Suisse"
- 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours of power reserve, 20s of alarm reserve. Shock-protected.
- Professionally serviced in 2016.
- Excellent condition showing no marks or flaws
- Original untouched dial in amazing NOS condition
- Signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Automatic" and "Swiss Made" at 6 o’clock.
- Beveled silver hour markers
- Original hands in excellent condition.
- Lume is original and intact
- The watch with generic leather strap and JLC period-correct buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.