Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Attractive and underrated vintage Breitling timepiece from ca.1968. This Top Time was produced only for several years and represented cutting-edge and audacious design trends of the late 60s - early 70s. Very pronounced one the wrist, this watch will be a perfect one for someone who appreciates and understands the spirit of that era.
Serviced in July 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece all stainless steel case with screw-down caseback
- Professionally refinished to factory specs
- 38 mm (without crown) / 21 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed Breitling crown
- Manual-winding column-wheel chronograph
- Venus 178 signed Breitling
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours of power reserve
- Serviced in July 2018
- Original untouched black dial in excellent condition
- Tritium markers are uniformly aged
- Signed "Breitling Geneve" at 12 o'clock, raised silver Omega logo. Signed "T Swiss T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original hands in good condition showing matching ageing of tritium.
- The watch with a generic leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company's invoice and general terms and conditions.