14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Rare and understated icon of the late 60s by IWC Schaffhausen. The Auqatimer Ref.816 was an updated revision of the original Ref.812 offering all-new cushion-shaped case and dial designs, though, retaining the original caliber 8541 and then rather unique rotating inner-bezel. The Aquatimer's updated design was another attempt of Swiss watchmaking industry to fight the avalanche of quartz crisis and was in production just for a few years. Rare, pronounced, and offering much of the early 70s spirit.
Full service in July 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2 piece case with screw-down caseback and rotating inner bezel/
- Professionally restored in the past. Showing minor traces of storage. The caseback has been severely polished over the time but hallmarks are still readable.
- 40 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 22 mm (between lugs)
- 2 x Original signed crown
- Serial number: 2014460
- Precise automatic movement with Pellaton winding system, quick-set date, and hacking feature
- Cal.8541 signed "International Watch Co Swiss"
- Nickel-plated, 25 Jewels, 19800 A/h, 44 hours of power reserve
- Serial number: 2037980
- Freshly serviced
- Untouched original black dial in excellent condition. Showing no damages or aging.
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" at 12 o'clock. Signed "30 ATM Aquatimer Automatic" and "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Applied silver hour markers with lume
- Original silver luminous hands.
- The watch comes with handmade strap + generic buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.