Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Beautiful and very collectible vintage Omega Speedmaster Reference 105.033-65 "Ed White". It is named after Edward Higgins White who was wearing the very same reference during Gemini IV mission performing the first spacewalk ever of an American astronaut. The 105.003 was the last "pre-moon" and "pre-professional" reference, which was produced before NASA's certification for space missions and before the legendary Apollo XI mission where the newer model was used. It was also the last reference with "straight lug" case before Omega switched to 105.012 and then to 145.012 defining the design used for the next 50 years.
This particular piece is notable for an amazing and rare "barn find" condition. It came from the original owner who bought it in 1969 (the watch was delivered to Germany in 1969, so it is one of the latest 105.003 ever sold) was wearing the watch for decades and did only one service in the mid 70s, therefore, the watch preserved all the small scratches and traces of honest everyday use. A true vintage piece with tons of charisma and charm. Definitely one of the best 105.003-65 on the market.
Freshly serviced. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Healthy stainless steel 3-body with "flat" screw-down case back bearing "Hippocampus" and signed "Speedmaster"
- Appears to be unpolished. All chamfers are perfectly visible. Showing moderate signs of wear and tear. Original finishing is still visible.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original DON (Dot-over-ninety) bezel in good condition showing little fading.
- Replacement Omega crown from the 70s.
- Manual-winding, NASA-certified chronograph
- Famous Cal.321 based on Lemania 27 CHRO12
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours of power reserve
- Serial number: 25448590
- Freshly serviced
- Original untouched step dial with "long" indexes in excellent condition, showing no scratches or dents.
- All tritium markers are intact and show beautiful warm yellow color.
- Signed "Omega Speedmaster" at 12 o'clock, raised silver Omega logo. Signed "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original hands in good condition showing matching ageing of tritium. A tiny piece of tritium lume has fallen off the minute hand. Spear chrono hand shows minor traces of oxidation and slightly more aged tritium.
- The watch with handmade leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company's invoice and general terms and conditions.