Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
First introduced in 1956, Rolex Day-Date became one of the most recognisable dress timepieces in history. The classic design and dial's layout turned to be so well-balanced and convenient, that the very same design (with minor changes of course) is still available at Rolex boutiques all over the world.
This particular piece comes from 1969 and features beautifully preserved case in solid white gold showing still pretty thick lugs and crisp hallmarks. More than that, it features absolutely gorgeous sunburst-finished silver stepped dial. It is notable for "T Swiss T" signature, even though neither hour markers nor hands have lume. Beautifully preserved classics.
Fully functional. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k solid white gold 3-body case with screw-down case back and crown.
- Polished in the past, fine overall condition showing minor traces of use.
- Original Rolex fluted bezel in 18k white gold
- 36 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original white gold fluted crown signed with Rolex crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Serial number: 1.6 million
- Reference: 1803
- All inscriptions are clear and readable
- Automatic chronometer with sweep seconds hand, day and date complications. Non-quick-set.
- 18000 A/h, 25 jewels, 45 hours of power reserve
- Mint condition
- Original sunburst silver step dial in near-immaculate condition.
- Raised silver Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex" and "Oyster Perpetual Day-Date" at 12 o'clock, signed "Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified" and "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original silver non-luminous hands
- The watch comes high-quality calfskin strap hand-made in Germany and Rolex steel buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.