Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Very charming and attractive timepiece made by Omega in ca.1951. It features 37 mm all stainless steel case with fancy "grasshopper" lugs, clean and untouched silver dial and an improved successor of the famous 30T2 movement: Caliber 265.
Freshly serviced. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Polished in the past. Fine condition showing minor traces of use.
- Minor traces of oxidation on the backside of the case (stabilized and polished away)
- 37 mm (without crown) / 47 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown.
- Service plexiglass crystal
- Reference: 2603-3
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.265 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Incabloc protection.
- Serial number: 12752295
- Freshly serviced
- Untouched authentic dial in good condition showing little ageing of the surface and scratch at 9 o'clock near the central hole
- Silver sating texture
- Beveled gilt hour markers and gilt "12"
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden hands in good condition.
- The watch with high-quality aftermarket strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.