14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A very elegant and pretty rare dress watch by Omega. This particular watch is notable for a well-preserved completely untouched 18k rose gold case combined with a matching and mint silver dial. It features also quite a rare Caliber 269 - the very last iteration of the famous Cal.30 family which was in production between 1963 and 1966 and utilized flat hairspring instead of common Breguet type. Overall, a very attractive watch in a very authentic vintage condition - unpolished, crisp, honest.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k rose gold 2-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Unpolished, showing only minor traces of use
- 34 mm (without crown) / 39 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown in rose gold
- Original plexi
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.269 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 45 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 21117000
- Untouched original dial in excellent condition showing little to no aging of the surface.
- Raised golden hour markers.
- Signed "Omega Century" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock
- Original golden hands in excellent condition.
- The watch with our bespoke leather strap + generic gold-plated buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.