Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
This is a really rare and collectible timepiece by Rolex. Made in 1953, it offered an unusual combination of the famous Oyster case known for it's waterproof capabilities with sophisticated character and exquisite elegance of a true dress watch. Made of solid 18k gold it is decorated with beautiful "engine turned" bezel and accompanied by a charming solid 18k gold bracelet. The dial of this particular piece follows the concept of the watch itself - it boasts with beautiful applied hour markers in solid yellow gold with luminous plots. Another interesting and rare detail - "Officially" printed in red color. This watch is notable for its' lovely original condition, attractive patina and the set of delivery: with original box & papers!
Fully serviced in December 2017. Excellent technical condition. Comes with original Rolex 18k yellow gold bracelet. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body case with screw-down case back. High-polished finishing. Screw-down crown, engine turned golden bezel.
- Good overall condition. Polished in the past. Showing moderate traces of use. All hallmarks are clear and sharp.
- 34 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original yellow gold crown signed with a Rolex logo.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Precise automatic chronometer
- Cal.745/A296 signed "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, 18 Jewels 7 Jewels Rotor"
- 18000 A/h, 45 hours of power reserve
- Freshly serviced in December 2017
- Original untouched dial in good condition. Shows discoloration of the surface and various traces of natural aging.
- Raised silver Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex Oyster Perpetual" at 12 o'clock and "Officially Certified Chronometer" and "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Rare "Officially" signature is in red color
- Raised golden hour markers. Markers at 3, 6, 9 o'clock contain radium-based lume.
- Original luminous hands in excellent condition showing minor ageing and still bearing radium-based lume
- Radium based lume is confirmed to be active with Geiger meter.
- The watch with an original Rolex solid gold bracelet in good condition. The bracelet showing moderate stretching and will comfortably fit the wrist up to 19.5 cm.
- Original "diamond" box
- Original chronometer certificate
- Original warranty booklet
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.