Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Extremely rare and collectible timepiece - International Watch Co "Hermet". This type of case was produced by IWC in quite limited amounts and featured a special type of snap-on case back providing additional humidity- and dust-proof capabilities, that is why it was called "Hermet" derived from "Hermetique". Hermet cases existed in few sizes and this particular example is the mid-sized one measuring 35.5 mm without a crown.
This particular watch is notable for an extremely rare, possibly unique dial - original black galvanic gilt with Arabic numerals.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece stainless steel "Hermet" case with snap-on case back. Stain and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally detailed to factory specs. Showing correct geometry, sharp edges, correct finishing.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed steel crown.
- Service plexiglass crystal.
- Manual-winding with central seconds hand
- Rare (7800 pcs ever made) Caliber 61, signed "International Watch Co Swiss".
- Côtes de Genève, polished screws, Breguet spring, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h.
- Good condition showing certain traces of servicing in the past.
- Professionally serviced 3 years ago and was barely worn since than. Excellent timing.
- Untouched original black galvanic gilt dial in excellent condition with minor traces of aging.
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" at 12 o’clock
- Original golden hands in mint condition.
- The watch with handmade calfskin leather strap and generic steel buckle.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.