Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Rolex Datejust is apparently one of the best daily wearers of all time. It offers all you may ever need: timeless design matching literally any outfit, perfectly balanced 36 mm size, waterproof capabilities of the famous Oyster family, and of course legendary precision and durability of Rolex automatic chronometer movements.
This particular piece is notable for its' well-preserved case with thick lugs, excellent fluted white gold bezel and amazing silver "wide boy" dial in immaculate condition. A "must" for any watch collector and watch enthusiast.
Perfect technical condition and strong timekeeping. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body steel case with screw-down case back and 18k White Gold bezel. Mixed brushed and high-polished finishing.
- Good overall condition. Showing little traces of use and minor scratches.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original screw-down steel crown signed with Rolex logo.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Reference 1601
- Precise automatic chronometer movement with date (non-quickset)
- Cal.1575 signed "Cal.1570" and "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, Adjusted 5 Positions and Temperature"
- Rhodium-plated, 26 Jewels, Kif-Ultraflex, 19800 A/h, 48 hours of power reserve.
- Serviced 2 years ago. The watch shows strong timekeeping and doesn't require any further maintenance in the nearest future.
- Original untouched "wide boy" dial in outstanding flawless condition. Showing basically no aging and intact tritium plots.
- Raised silver Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust" at 12 o'clock and "Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified" and "T Swiss T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original luminous "wide boy" hands in excellent condition showing minor aging of tritium.
- The watch with original folded Jubilee bracelet fitting the wrist up to 19 cm (circumference).
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.