14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Massive, charismatic, precise but still underrated timepiece built by Omega in 1973. This vintage Speedmaster is notable for its pristine unpolished condition.
Fully serviced. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Mint stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back bearing "Hippocampus" and signed "Speedmaster"
- Professionally detailed to Omega factory specs
- 42 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 22 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted crown signed with Omega logo. Original pushers.
- Famous Cal.1040 based on Lemania 1341
- Gold-plated, 22 Jewels, 28800 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Excellent condition. Fully serviced.
- Original untouched dial in excellent condition
- Signed "Omega Speedmaster Mark IV" at 12 o'clock, raised silver Omega logo. Signed "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original correct hands in excellent condition. Tritium aging matches the aging of indexes on the dial.
- The watch with original bracelet
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions.