Why you should trust
We conduct our business following these strict guidelines:
Fairness is the key. We always provide a precise description in our listings. We make sure that we describe the watch accurately, so you will always know if the watch is new-old-stock, mint with some normal wear or restored, as well as whether the dial is original or repainted, and whether the original integrity of the watch has been compromised by the use of replacement parts. We never cheat and we never play on words to deceive you.
Our watches are serviced. Most of timepieces offered by VintageCaliber (unless clearly stated otherwise) are serviced by our experienced in-house watchmakers. It means that you can be sure that the watch is fully-functional, tested, adjusted and maintained. While even top auction houses and dealers always state: "service recommended at buyer's expense". It means that you have to invest another 300 EUR to 2000 EUR (if no spare parts required!) immediately if you want to keep watch in good condition. With us you won't need to invest anything in next 5-7 years!
1-year warranty is a must. Our customer service doesn’t stop with a sale. Unlike the absolute majority of vintage watch dealers giving a week of warranty, we have total confidence in all the work we do and in all the watches we sell. That is why we provide a free one-year warranty on every watch we offer for sale.
- 14-days money-back guaranteed. You always have 14 days since delivery is confirmed to understand whether your really love the watch you purchased.
Every client is special. Every client is the most important person to us. We are always open and friendly in all our dealings, as well as being as flexible as possible, so we can find a mutually acceptable deal. We always treat every client as our best friend.
We’re easy to contact. We always communicate with you as if we’re just around the corner. Distance doesn’t matter; we’ll always do our best to be contactable 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We answer all emails within 30 minutes. We are available by phone, SMS and Whatsapp.
We conduct our business legally and ethically. We only sell watches through our formal sales channels. We only accept payments to the accounts of our legal entities and we always provide you with an official certified invoice and warranty. We are responsible!
- We trade worldwide, literally. We can arrange shipping to most of locations, all over the world.
- We own a brick'n'mortar shop in Munich. You can examine all our watches there on appointment.
VintageCaliber GmbH has TrustedSeller status at Chrono24 since 2014. We also have conducted more than 37 successful deals through Chrono24's TrustedCheckout have been endorsed with recommendations of 9 other dealers.
- We were trading on eBay since 2014 and our account has 100% positive feedback and over 184 reviews.
- For the moment we ceased cooperation with all third-party marketplaces to focus on delivering the best and exclusive experience via our own website.
- We able to provide personal references from all over the world, either by private customers and professionals.
- VintageCaliber GmbH - is a member of Watch Trader Association in good standing since 2014
- We have sold more than 600 watches in the range of 600 - 40000 EUR since 2014.