Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A very special and historically valuable timepiece by Omega designed for German military pilots in the early 30s. This particular watch is special inside and out. It features a huge 42 mm case which not only has a rotating bezel and handy big crown but also utilizes both snap-on and screw-down casebacks! This special case is matched by a very beautiful black enamel dial with massive luminous numerals and cathedral hands.
The watch went through complete service in January 2018. Comes with extract of archives. Technical warranty: 1-year warranty.
- Stainless steel, 4-body, with the double caseback: inner snap-on and outer screw-down.
- Mint condition, possibly polished in the past, showing strong edges and overall geometry.
- Fixed wire lugs
- 42 mm (without crown) / 47 mm (lug-to-lug) / 23 mm (between lugs)
- Original onion crown
- Possibly replacement crystal
- Serial number: 8227735
- Manual-winding with small second hand
- Caliber 35.5 SOBT1 signed Omega
- Breguet spring, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h.
- Fine condition. Professionally serviced in March 2018.
- Serial number: 7689151
- Original black enamel dial good condition, showing aging of surface and minor damages (cracks) at 10, 8 and 4 o'clock. The condition is stable.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock.
- The dial has been relumed in the past
- Original hands have been relumed in the past.
- The watch comes with generic NATO strap and generic steel buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.