14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Rare and unusual timepiece made in Biel in the mid-30s. It features an unusual and unconventional shape of the case with massive and curved lugs reminding horns of an ox, while altogether the case reminds a scarab after which it was nicknamed by collectors. This particular watch is notable for its' excellent overall condition, a rare case which wears a way bigger than any other case of that size and of course it's amazing two-tone sector ArtDeco dial. Amazing and historical piece with tons of charm and appeal.
The watch went through complete service in May 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to Omega factory specs.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original unsigned steel crown.
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds
- Cal.26.5 signed "Omega Swiss"
- Rhodium-plated, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h and 37 hours of power-reserve. No shock protection.
- Serial number: 9064312
- Fully serviced in May 2018
- Untouched three-tone sector dial in excellent condition showing minor spotting and traces of aging.
- Creamy-white outer ring and middle section
- Glossy black sector section with gilt scales and numerals
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock.
- Original golden "pencil" hands
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.