Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A very rare and attractive timepiece by Eterna. Thanks to an oversized all stainless steel case and an extremely attractive black sector dial it gives a very special feeling of presence on your wrist. The unbeatable charm of the late 30s in quite a contemporary size.
The watch went through complete overhaul/service in October 2017.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally refinished to factory specs.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with sweep seconds.
- In-house Eterna cal.852s, signed "Eterna" and with serial number.
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 50 hours of power reserve.
- Serial number: 2779193
- Fully serviced in October 2017
- Original black dial in great condition showing moderate patina over the surface. The surface is turning slightly brownish when examined with a loupe under direct light.
- Tiny part (ca. 5 x 5 mm) at 8 o'clock may have been painted black (after damage) or aged unevenly in comparison with the rest of the dial's surface
- Signed "Eterna" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with handmade calfskin strap and generic steel buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.