14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Impressive and eye-catching Doxa chronograph from ca.1940. It offers all the quintessential features of a true vintage watch: all original condition, extremely rare galvanic gilt dial made by famous dialmaker (Singer), great and reliable Valjoux 22 movement, and an oversize 14k solid gold case. Triple signed, gorgeous.
Freshly serviced. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 14K massive golden 3-body case in good condition showing minor traces of use and wear
- 38 mm (without crown) / 42.5 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18.5 mm (between lugs)
- Original crown & pushers
- Serial number: 791356
- Manual-winding chronograph
- Cal.14 (Valjoux 22), signed "Doxa"
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 43 hours of power reserve.
- Perfectly functional and keeping time.
- Original and untouched galvanic two-tone black dial with gilt scales.
- Signed "Doxa Anti-Magnetic" at 12 o'clock, signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original lume
- Original hour, minute and chrono hands.
- The watch with our handmade leather strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.