Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Lemania being a part of Omega-Tissot-Lemania joint company called SSIH was one of the leading manufacturers developing legendary in-house chronograph movements. Caliber 15TL is a twin-brother of legendary Omega Cal.33.3, one of the best chronograph movement back in that time. Even their indexes tell us about common roots - it is the size 15 lignes = 33.3 mm. Being a successor of another legendary Cal.28.9 it was designed to fit bigger balance wheel for better precision. Technologies and architecture of the caliber were used then to develop Cal.27CHRO and then subsequently the famous cal.321.
This particular piece is notable for an oversize 37 mm case with attractive multi-step bezel and beautiful glossy black dial with bright white scales and sector minutes track. Charming patina and character of the late 30s emphasised by "cathedral" hands.
Professionally serviced in June 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless Steel 3-body case with snap-on caseback.
- Professionally polished. Excellent condition showing no traces of use.
- 37 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted "onion" crown and "coffin" pushers.
- Service acrylic crystal
- Serial number: 47859
- Manual-winding chronograph
- Legendary Lemania 15 TL
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Professionally serviced in June 2017.
- Original and untouched glossy black dial in fine condition. Showing minor ageing in the middle part at 6 o'clock. Radium lume is practically all gone.
- Signed "Lemania" at 12 o'clock.
- All hands are original and untouched
- Dial is radioactive due to radium-based lume and shows up to 5 uSv/h dial up.
- The watch with high-quality leather strap.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.