14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Rare and charming time capsule popped up right from the late 40s! This stunning Marvin in near-NOS condition is boasting with a jumbo 39 (!) mm case in rose gold, robust Caliber 780 (based on Valjoux 22) and amazingly preserved silver dial. This charismatic and pristine timepiece can be both an addition to the most sophisticated collection and a great dress watch.
All original and untouched. Professionally serviced in February 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-body 18k solid rose gold double case with snap-on caseback.
- Unpolished and untouched. Showing minor traces of use and wear.
- 39 mm (without crown) / 47 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original golden fluted crown and pushers.
- Original acrylic crystal
- Serial number: 523813
- Manual-winding chronograph
- Valjoux 22 signed "Marvin 780 Swiss Made@
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve. Adjusted to 3 positions.
- Outstanding condition - unscratched screws, minor to no aging.
- Professionally serviced in June 2018.
- Original and untouched silver multi-scale dial in excellent condition.
- Minor, barely-visible spotting over the surface
- Signed "Marvin" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock
- Beveled Arabic numerals and hour markers
- Original golden hour and minute hands, original golden chrono hands in immaculate condition.
- The watch with handmade VintageCaliber.com strap and generic buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.