Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Absolutely unusual and definitely very rare Omega timepiece coming from 1942 (originally delivered to Omega's agent in India). It features very early 35-mm patented case with screw-down caseback (pre-Suveran type), very rare Caliber 30 SC T2, and breathtaking glossy gilt dial in fantastic condition boasting with slim Art Deco numerals. The condition of the near-NOS glossy dial is perfectly matching all other parts. Just take a look at the movement: all parts are as clean and sharp as they left factory 75 years ago.
Professionally serviced in April 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece all stainless steel case with screw-down case back. Mixed sating and high-polished finishing.
- Overall great condition, showing minor traces of wear and use: scratches and notches. Possibly polished in the past.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original unsigned crown
- Original acrylic crystal
- Reference CK 2179
- Manual-winding with small seconds
- Caliber 30SCT2
- 16 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 50 hours of power reserve, no shock-protection.
- Professionally serviced in April 2017
- Original untouched dial in outstanding condition. Showing practically no ageing. Glossy surface of the dial shows iridescence in certain lighting.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o’clock.
- Original hands in outstanding condition.
- Brand new leather strap and steel neutral buckle.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.