Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
This truly rare early execution of Cal.30T2 oversize Omega offers you a perfect combination of 37.5 mm stainless steel case, silver dial with beautiful mirror-like Arabic numerals and famous Cal.30T2. Thanks to the classic shape and very wearable size, this particular piece will perfectly fit practically any collection!
The watch went through complete service in June 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished. Showing perfect geometry, extremely sharp edges and no traces of use.
- 37.5 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Genuine steel crown signed with Omega logo. Later replacement (from the 50s)
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with sweep seconds hand
- Cal.30T2 signed "Omega Swiss"
- Nickel-plated, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. No shock protection.
- Serial number: 9394097
- Fully serviced in June 2017
- Untouched original silver dial in good condition with minor traces of ageing over the surface
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Correctly bearing no "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original silver hands in outstanding condition. Blue steel small seconds hand.
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.