14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
This is a truly rare and very early execution of the famous Cal.30T2. This 38 mm Omega was made around 1940 when most watches were offering cases between 30 and 34 mm, The exceptionally big case features a very thin bezel giving more exposure to its' oversize dial. Knife sharp, rare and very charmingly aged vintage timepiece.
The watch went through complete service in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished. Showing perfect geometry, extremely sharp edges and no traces of use.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Genuine steel crown signed with Omega logo. Later replacement (from the 50s)
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with sweep seconds hand
- Cal.30T2 signed "Omega Swiss"
- Nickel-plated, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. No shock protection.
- Serial number: 9711510
- Fully serviced in June 2018
- Untouched original two-tone dial showing pronounce aging of the surface on the outer perimeter of the dial and moderate uniform aging in the middle section
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Correctly bearing no "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Decorated with gilt Arabic numerals
- Original golden hands in excellent condition
- The watch with handmade VintageCaliber.com strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.