Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Something that you don't see often! An original Rolex "Bubbleback" from ca. 1930. It is nicknamed so because of the caseback's shape which is rounded to fit rotor of automatic winding mechanism. The legendary watch features waterproof "Oyster" case with famous screw-down crown and screw-down caseback as well as chronometer-grade automatic movement.
This particular example is notable for all original salmon-colored dial and "Mercedes" hands showing minor yet charming patina and still bearing original radium lume. Outstanding example for true Rolex aficionado, a chance to wear a history of the most prominent watch brand in the world on your wrist.
The watch went through complete service in May 2017.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back and crown.
- Professionally polished. Showing no scratches or dents.
- 31 mm (without crown) / 38 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown.
- Service plexigladd crystal
- Serial number: 199427
- Automatic chronometer with sweep seconds hand
- Cal.745/A296 signed "Rolex Perpetual Swiss Made Patented"
- 18000 A/h, 45 hours of power reserve
- Mint condition, professionally serviced in May 20176.
- Original sector dial. Showing certain ageing at 9 o'clock and minor spotting in the middle part of the dial.
- Some experts say that the dial may have been refinished in the past. Despite overall correct layout and radium indexes, they say that the signature is unusual for Rolex dials of that period
- Signed "Rolex Oyster Perpetual" at 12 o'clock.
- Original "Mercedes" blue steel hands with radium lume. Original sweep seconds hand.
- Radium-based lume is still quite active showing up to 65(!) uSv/h dial up and up to 2 uSv/h caseback up.
- The watch comes with genuine leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.