Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Rare and highly collectible chronograph by Vetta. It features amazing oversize "Spillmann" waterproof case. This case is notable for cutting edge (back then) design offering a solid stainless steel 2-piece case with screw-down caseback and non-conventional "reversed" pushers.
This particular piece is notable for its rare execution for Vetta, its jumbo size of 38 mm without crown, and attractively patinated dial with elegant pencil hands. A true gem for a true collector!
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body "Spillmann" patented case
- Excellent condition and sharp edges.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted crown. Original inverted pushers.
- Manual-winding 2-reg 45-minutes chronograph
- Valjoux 22 correctly signed "Vetta" on the bridge
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, no shock-protection.
- Original untouched dial showing uniform patina
- Signed "Vetta" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Multi-colored scales
- Original blue steel hands in excellent condition
- Good overall condition
- The watch with hand-made calfskin strap.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.