Beautiful and very reserved golden dress watch from the early 1940s by Zenith. Commemorative engraving on the back tells us that the watch was a gift to commemorate 25 years of service.
- 18k Yellow Gold
- Fixed bars
- 33 mm (without crown) / 37 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Manual-winding with small seconds
- In-house caliber 12-4 signed "Zenith"
- Refinished dial showing minor aging of the surface
- Signed "Zenith" at 12 o'clock
- The watch with a generic leather strap and generic buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions