14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Beautiful Angelus Chronodato successfully combines the character of tool or military watch with avantgarde horological technology and complications. That is what Angelus is famous for charisma, design and cutting-edge technology. Chronodato series feature a combination of 2-reg chronograph and the full calendar showing day of the week, date, and month itself. It is powered by in-house caliber 217.
Most Chronodato pieces were considered to be a dress watch rather than a tool watch. Consequently, the majority of the pieces were made in solid gold or had gold-plated cases, and both types normally had beautiful non-luminous silver or champagne-colored dials. This particular example is notable for being quite the opposite - it boasts with a stunning salmon dial and fancy blue tempered hands with radium lume. Rare, exquisite, and fancy timepiece which will fit literally any collection.
Complete service in September 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- All stainless steel 3-body case snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally detailed. Showing perfect geometry and no traces of use.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 53 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown, original pushers.
- Manual-wind chronograph, 60s, 45min, pillar wheel subsidiary second and triple calendar complication.
- Caliber 217 with unsigned bridge in fine condition
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Fully serviced in September 2018
- Original salmon dial in excellent condition showing little to bo ageing
- Signed "Angelus Chronodato" at 12 o’clock and "Swiss" at 6 o’clock. Aged radium Arabic numerals.
- Original blue steel radium hour and minute hands. Blue steel chronograph hands in mint condition. Silver date hand.
- The watch with genuine leather strap and generic steel buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.