Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Stunning historical timepiece produced by Hanhart for Luftwaffe (German Air Forces between 1939 and 1945). It features oversize 39 mm case with rotating bezel, assymetrical mushroom pushers, and sealed screw-down caseback, stunningly mint matte-black dial and Hanhart Cal.41 - precise and durable flyback manual-winding chronograph. This particular example comes from ca. 1941.
Only original parts. Professionally serviced in February 2017. Perfectly functional and keeping time. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body nickel silver ("German silver") case with rotating bezel and stainless steel screw-down case back. Fixed bars between lugs.
- Excellent case condition. Appears to be unpolished. Normal wear and aging. Original plating is practically gone.
- 39 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original nickel silver crown and pushers.
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Serial number: 206747
- Manual-winding 2-reg flyback chronograph
- In-house Cal.41 by Hanhart
- Nickel-plated, 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, fly-back, Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 115712 (matches the case)
- Professionally serviced in February 2017.
- Untouched original matte-black dial in outstanding near-new condition. Showing no ageing. The only flaw - partly missing lume at 10 and 11 o'clock.
- Signed "Hanhart 17 Steine" at 12 o'clock.
- Original untouched luminous hands in amazing condition.
- The watch with genuine leather open-end strap and generic NATO strap and generic steel buckle.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.