Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A beautiful and collectible piece by Omega. It features a very well-balanced and classic-shaped 35 mm 2-body case with secure screw-down caseback encasing Omega's famous Caliber 30T2. However, the most special part of this watch is dial. It appears to be finished in a very uncommon way - instead of painting the silvered dial, the dialmaker left the mirror-like silvered surface and protected it with lacquer. Then scales and logo were printed on top. Finally, it has an unusual 24 hours scale in the middle section. An absolute stunner, perfect daily beater, and just right addition to your collection.
Professionally serviced in September 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece all stainless steel case with screw-down case back. High-polished finishing.
- Excellent condition, professionally detailed to factory specs.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original unsigned crown
- Manual-winding with small seconds
- Caliber 30T2
- 15 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 50 hours of power reserve, Shock-protected.
- Professionally serviced in September 2018
- Original silver dial in excellent condition.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o’clock.
- Original hands in excellent condition.
- Brand new handmade calfskin strap and generic steel buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.