Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Rare and highly collectable Tissot chronograph sharing the very same movement with Omega 33.3 and Lemania 15 TL. Apparently it was one of the most notable movements representing cutting edge technology and precision of that era.
This particular piece is notable for an oversize 37 mm case with attractive multi-step bezel and incredible glossy black dial with bright white scales and sector minutes track. Tons of charm, great collecting value, and very wearable design. Don't miss your chance!
Professionally serviced in April 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Chrome-plated 3-body case with snap-on stainless steel caseback.
- Professionally restored and replated. Excellent overall condition.
- 37 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted crown and "coffin" pushers.
- Service acrylic crystal
- Serial number: 1175773
- Manual-winding chronograph
- Legendary Cal. 33.3 (Based on Omega 33.3 and Lemania 15 TL), signed "Tissot"
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Outstanding condition - unscratched screws, minor ageing.
- Professionally serviced in April 2017.
- Original and untouched multi-scale glossy black dial in excellent condition. Showing minor ageing on the outer perimeter and in the middle part at 6 o'clock.
- Signed "Tissot" at 12 o'clock.
- Scales are signed in French
- All hands are correct and original, yet restored (painted in white).
- The watch with high-quality calfskin strap.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.